New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Drop down message

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CEC

CEC is on a distinguished road

Hi Forum users

New guy and have limited computer knowledge. Like the Mac Book it has been with us for 5 days now and we love it so far. Looking forward to no viruses, every 9 - 12 months I would take my old PC down to Best Buy to get it wiped! I won't miss that.

My problem is a drop down message that continues to pop up when I 2 finger swipe the screen. Few days ago I completed an online form for Sunlife. The box drops down and asked me to cancel or send form.

Any advise on how to lose this?
QUOTE Thanks
Gandalph

Gandalph has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.

Just click on "Send Form" and see if that does the trick. It may not have been sent just after you filled it in.

 Machine Specs: 27" i7 iMac l 2.8 GHz Quad Core l 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Ram l ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB Ram l 2 TB Sata HDD l 2 TB Time Machine [Seagate GoFlex. Firewire 800] l Built-in OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H l Built-in Card reader l Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite I iPhone 4S 16 GB iOS 8.1
QUOTE Thanks
sau124

sau124 is on a distinguished road

I am assuming you are on the newest version of LION and you used safari to fill the form. Safari might be open full screen on the other dashboard. Did you try quitting safari?
QUOTE Thanks
dekan

dekan is a jewel in the roughdekan is a jewel in the rough

I have heard more reports of Safari doing this and apparently it's a know issue. For now you can try other browsers like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, ... until the next Safari/OSX update is out.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mail was "stuck" on Send, now it works. | external drive awol »