New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Apple shipping guessing game

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

agentzero

agentzero is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I just bought a 13' MacBook Pro from the online Apple store. I also bought an HP printer along with it. I received confirmation that both of the items have been shipped, but I get the feeling the tracking number for the printer and the MBP got switched. Here's why I think so:

On my apple store account, there are two tracking numbers, one for the printer and another for the MBP. The email that I received said the MBP (it said MBP not macbook pro) had been shipped, but the tracking number in the email corresponded to the tracking number for the printer on my apple store account. When I click on the printers Track Status it says it weighs 13.00 lbs and was shipped about a day earlier than the MBP which was put in transit about a day later than the printer. The MBP's Track Status gives it the weight of 9.00 lbs.

I gave the weight just in case somebody can identify if there's a problem. Maybe the printer is supposed to be 9.00 lbs or something.

I was just wondering, am I going to receive the printer first, or the MBP first? I know they both have Delivery Dates, but I'm getting my first macbook and I just really want to know, for fun as well. Anyway, let me know what you think!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

The printer is heavier than the MBP. Base your judgement and guessing accordingly. Other than that no one here can tell you whether or not the tracking numbers and packages were switched.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is there an advantage to Chrome I should know about? | This stupid message is aggravating me. »