New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Problems with iPhoto

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

GJ85

GJ85 is on a distinguished road

Ok so before I installed OS X Lion I was able to swipe through my photos when they were taking up the whole screen by just swiping my finger on the mouse. Now after I installed the OS X Lion it is not letting me swipe through them like that, does OS X Lion not allow that or is there something that may not be configured correctly?
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Is this with the Magic Mouse? Also do you know what version of iPhoto you are running?
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

I just tried it in iPhoto 11 with both the Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse. Nothing I tried got the pics to change to the next or previous one.
QUOTE Thanks
GJ85

GJ85 is on a distinguished road

with the magic mouse, and before I installed I OS X Lion it was doing that when I when into the photos tab, them double clicked the a photo to get it bigger, then I was able to swipe with the magic mouse to get to the next picture and it says that I am running version 9.1.5

I just don't get why it was doing it before and after I downloaded the OS X Lion it won't....
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

It's the changes on the Gestures in Lion over SL. I will probe around and if I find anything will post back. I liked that feature also.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What to get for going back to college? | MBP, Itunes, Iphone 3gs »