Specs:
    Dual 1.8GHz Power Mac G5; 1GB SDRAM; 160GB Serial ATA; 20 inch Cinema Display
    Question RSS Feeds Question
    Does anyone know how to add RSS feeds into the "All RSS Feeds" bookmark folder in Safari Bookmarks? Or am I doing it wrong and is there some other way to add them. I tried to drag the RSS Feed link into that folder, but it wont stick. So Im doing something wrong. For example... Every time I tried to add the MacForums RSS Feed, its never actually there.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    TJ

Specs:
    Arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by TTheInfamous1
    Does anyone know how to add RSS feeds into the "All RSS Feeds" bookmark folder in Safari Bookmarks? Or am I doing it wrong and is there some other way to add them. I tried to drag the RSS Feed link into that folder, but it wont stick. So Im doing something wrong. For example... Every time I tried to add the MacForums RSS Feed, its never actually there.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Can someone please help with this? I'm not sure how to add RSS Feeds to Safari. And doing a search doesnt turn up an explanation on how to add them.

When I try to add them, they don't stay. And I can't drag and drop.
    TJ

Specs:
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    It doesn't seem you can place a feed in there. Safari searches your bookmarks for the feeds and places them in there.

Specs:
    I tried to get the mac-forums RSS and others I really would like added and it wont. So even when I searched for it it wasnt there, nor did it get added. Gotta be doing something wrong here. Cant figure it out though.
    TJ

The Professor
    Try creating a new folder in your bookmarks with some arbitrary name like Some RSS Feeds, or Fewer RSS Feeds, or Toasted Almonds. Add the bookmark that is giving you trouble to that folder. This may cause it to appear under All RSS Feeds.

Specs:
    That worked out. So I guess I just cant add the RSS Feeds links to "All RSS Feeds" in the bookmarks side bar. I have to create a new folder I assume. Sucks I cant add it to the All RSS Feeds folder in bookmarks. Well, at least it works this other way.
    TJ

Thread Information