New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Mac Pro issue w/ Yahoo Mail

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Serpents Den

Serpents Den is on a distinguished road

I just set-up a brand new Mac Pro Workstation and I have an issue a couple of times where I cannot type in the message field in yahoo mail. I rebooted the Mac and it worked again but it just happened to me again.

Any ideas why this is happening?
QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

Have you tried using other web browsers? You should make sure to use the latest versions of all of them.

This problem shouldn't be related to your Mac Pro. It sounds more like an issue with the web browser you are using.
QUOTE Thanks
Serpents Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMac View Post
Have you tried using other web browsers? You should make sure to use the latest versions of all of them.

This problem shouldn't be related to your Mac Pro. It sounds more like an issue with the web browser you are using.

I haven't tried using any other browser, I'm using Safari as a browser and all of my updates are up to date. I'll download Firefox and see how that works.

Thanks!!
QUOTE Thanks
wolfpuppies3

wolfpuppies3 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11 MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini

Safari but I regularly use Google Chrome on my Mac as well as my PCs.
QUOTE Thanks
Serpents Den

For various reasons I'm anti-google and try to avoid using their services when I have a choice.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook Pro gaming capabilities | Migration experience for new MacBook Pro owner/new Mac Forums member »