New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

I can't believe how easy it is...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

dero

dero will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iPod Touch 4Gen 32Gb iMac 21'5 , 4GB memory, Core2Duo 3.06 GHz, 1 TB Hard Drive

This is my first Mac and I am amaaaaaaaaazed at how the xover from PC to Mac was. I have no questions, no problems whatsoever...
Just wanted to say ''Hi''.

HI!!!!!

My happy Macstable
iPod Touch 4th Gen 32Gb
21'5 iMac , 4GB, Core2Duo 3.06 GHz,
1 Terra HDD
QUOTE Thanks
Oneironaut

Oneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really nice
Mac Specs: 21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

Awesome! Welcome!
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Welcome!

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Welcome
QUOTE Thanks
roflitskyle

roflitskyle has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD

Glad you had a smooth time! If you have any questions just ask
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Ill play

Welcome to the forum dero

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Strukt

Strukt will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB

My mother in law said the same. The only type of computer entering this house from now is is a Mac!

Have fun

My Blog: Apple Laptops
QUOTE Thanks
WigWag Workshop

WigWag Workshop will become famous soon enough

New guy here also, just got my first Mac on Saturday, although I have been on computers since '83 - I am having the most fun, in over 15 years on a computer. No stress, so easy to use.
QUOTE Thanks
Zoolook

Zoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, i7 2.66Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigWag Workshop View Post
New guy here also, just got my first Mac on Saturday, although I have been on computers since '83 - I am having the most fun, in over 15 years on a computer. No stress, so easy to use.
1983 was 28 years ago...

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death.
- Joan D. Vinge

QUOTE Thanks
Oneironaut

Oneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really nice
Mac Specs: 21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

Yeah but I think he's saying only the first 13 years were any fun. I can see how after that it would get less so. I've been using computers since about the same time and using the old Texas Instruments computers (and then the first Macs) was fun, but after getting mired down in the Windows world, the fun took a back seat to the frustration.
QUOTE Thanks
WigWag Workshop

Sorry for the double post
QUOTE Thanks
WigWag Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
Yeah but I think he's saying only the first 13 years were any fun. I can see how after that it would get less so. I've been using computers since about the same time and using the old Texas Instruments computers (and then the first Macs) was fun, but after getting mired down in the Windows world, the fun took a back seat to the frustration.

That is correct
QUOTE Thanks
in_sincerity

in_sincerity is on a distinguished road

Im with dero, I've had a macbook for only a few months now, got it just before my move out to Australia and I love it. My family loved it too, my parents who are in their early 60s and getting ready to retire and are computer illiterate, want to get one!
QUOTE Thanks
Sawday

Sawday is a jewel in the roughSawday is a jewel in the roughSawday is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 24" Aluminium, 2.8 GHz, 4Gb RAM. iPad2, iPhone4

Hi! Keep spreading the word. The 'PC world' just don't believe there can be so much difference.

Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you get.
QUOTE Thanks
firesidedog

firesidedog is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook pro,2009,Mavericks, 2.66 ghz, 4gb ram, hdd 320gb Ipad2 32gb wifi+3g Ipod touch 3rd. gen.

I have switched to mac a year ago and have loved it. No regrets. You will love it.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Albert Einstein
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Soon to be new convert | Security Now... »