New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Why no Tutorials?

Thread Closed

bishop101

bishop101 can only hope to improve

Why aren't there any tutorials in this Forum? I thought you Apple junkies would at least like to boast superiority by posting tutorials to show the cool stuff you can do with a Mac.
Mamajag

Mamajag is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP 16gb ram, 2.3 i7, 500 gb hd, 750 gb hd

Because Apple already wrote really good ones. Switch 101 for recovering PC owners and Mac 101.

Kim
I may have moved to Mac to retire as my family's PC techie...
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop101 View Post
Why aren't there any tutorials in this Forum? I thought you Apple junkies would at least like to boast superiority by posting tutorials to show the cool stuff you can do with a Mac.
Actually I have done some tutorials. You will have to look for them. I only make them when I have free time, and they are also situational.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop101 View Post
Because I'm a noob, I just barely learned how to open the freaking control panel.

Apple smugness is disgusting, I hope I don't turn into one of you guys.
I don't see anyone being smug...

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
bishop101

bishop101 can only hope to improve

I mean tutorial like this: Tutorials - Windows 7 Forums

The fact that I can't even ask for tutorials without being berated and receiving mod warnings and threats proves my point. Thank you.
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamajag View Post
Because Apple already wrote really good ones. Switch 101 for recovering PC owners and Mac 101.
This! Let's move on.

Thread Closed

« does turning my mac off from the mains damage it? | MAC Recover deleted files »