Thread: Re: Zip 250 Usb

Question Re: Zip 250 Usb
    I downloaded the latest version of Iomegaware for Mac Os X and everything is working fine. My question is:
    How do I access the files on my Zip drive when I am in Apple Works and want to open a document or save a document in my Zip drive.

In Windows I used to say: "save to" and scroll down to my Zip drive, but, I can't figure out how to do this on my eMac.

Everything else is very, very simple so this probably is also, I am just not doing something right....

I LOVE MY NEW EMAC.....Making DVD's is so easy, if I find this out, I will be laughing....

Los Angeles, California
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    I have not used AppleWorks, but i assume it works like all of Apple applications. If you look under the file menu, youshould see open. Select the open option and it should pop up a window, in that window you should see a horizontal scroll bar. If you scroll it to the left you should see your zip disk in the left window pane. You also can use the drop down menu, which I believe is point to documents. Select desktop from that menu, and you should see your zip disk in the left window pane.

Thread Information