New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Voice Password

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Teknik

I recently purchased a powerbook.. I was wondering if anyone could share some information with me as to how to set up a voice password with OS 10.4.2? I looked around on the internet and i could find was instructions for how to do it with OS 9. I looked at them and attempted it but it seems it is differentt for Tiger.... Any help would be most appreciative :-)
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

Wow I didn't know that was available I want to know this, also.

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
QUOTE Thanks
homer_j

homer_j will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP 15 inch 1.83. iBook G4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNAP
Wow I didn't know that was available I want to know this, also.

Following a thread somewhere on here about how macs can tell jokes through the speech recognition, I decided to give it a go.. After about 30 attempts of trying to get my ibook to understand my instructions, I dont think even the funniest of jokes would have made me laugh.

In fact my partner laughed more at me because she thought that you guys were the comedians and not my ibook. Ultimately she thought it was a wind up until it worked - thank god!

I guess that if there is something out there to allow the speech recognition to be your protection and security... I hope that you dont experience the same issues I had or you will never access your mac or if your lucky once in 30 times of requesting.....

:mac:

Just the road and my MBP.. wohoo.. No wireless networks - DOH! Oh well, wheres my ipod! :headphone
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« mail is beach balling | OSX Mail : How to do mass-mailing ? »