New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Ľ Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Ľ Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Great Book for New Switchers Like Me!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gfk9000

Hello all

I have had my powerbook for about 2 months now. I love it. See specs below. Anyway, the reason I crossed over to apple and my powerbook was for the iLife 05. I wanted to be able to make home movies, keep all my family pics and music at my finger tips. I found iLife 05 it a little fustrating at first becaues I had no idea what I was doing with iMove HD, iDVD and iPhoto. So i searched around the net to find some help. The first site I can across was http://www.mac.com/1/learningcenter/index.html form apple. This is a great site that will give you a quicktime tutorial on the basics for using iMove, iDVD and the whole iLife 05 suite. This help me out a lot. I made my first DVD using this site and it came out good. Then my wife bought me a book called The Macintosh iLife'05. This is a great book. It comes with a very nice tutorial DVD. I scanned through the book and it has some good tips and how to's. My wife paid about 24.00 plus shipping at Overstock.com

I just want to give a little help with folks like me new to iLife 05. :black:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« I just felt so sad..... | Mac Connection Promotional Codes »