New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Waiting Woes..

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Teknik

Currently my 15" 1.67/128mb powerbook along with my new iPod are sitting in a fedex facility in shanghai >_<. These next few days till it arrives are going to be rough. This will be my first ever mac :dive:
QUOTE Thanks
doomzmaster

doomzmaster is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ibook 14" 1.42GHz 512MB Ram

The waiting is the worste part. ugh!
QUOTE Thanks
gfk9000

I have the same powerbook and I love it. I will be worth the wait!
QUOTE Thanks
SomaGaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknik
Currently my 15" 1.67/128mb powerbook along with my new iPod are sitting in a fedex facility in shanghai >_<. These next few days till it arrives are going to be rough. This will be my first ever mac :dive:
I feel you there, I just ordered mine and can't wait!
QUOTE Thanks
j4kovzky

i know the feeling, as i myself keep checking order status @apple.com. i even have a sleeve for it way even before i ordered mine.
QUOTE Thanks
badmojo

Oh, but the feeling when it arrives......

Revel when it does. Soak it all in.
QUOTE Thanks
j4kovzky

once it arrives, ill tell my wife to go out and shop.
QUOTE Thanks
Teknik

Woot so as soon as i got up i checked the tracking info (been doing so every 15 minutes or so since i ordered it). And most my stuff is arriving today

Apple Care
Office 2004
Apple BT Mouse
Black Sleeve
Extra Ram
20gig iPod

My powerbook just left shanghai. If the tracking info from my iPod is to be believed the powerbook should show up tomorrow!!!
QUOTE Thanks
j4kovzky

finally mine arrived yesterday!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should've switched along time ago, what were i thinking?
QUOTE Thanks
SomaGaze

my PB and printer shipped today, the iPod Mini shipped yesterday. I also received my AppleCare documentation and my 2GB of RAM from Newegg today. All i need is that PB to come! Come on FedEx!!!
QUOTE Thanks
mblphnlvr

mblphnlvr is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: G4 15" PowerBook 1.3Ghz, 1gb, 120gb hd

Yep, I'm felling ya...

My wireless mouse shipped today. I paid extra to get next day shipping, but since I bought a refurb, that kinda ofsets the price.

I'm glad that I already have my powerbook, but I remember waiting for it... I skipped school after lunch just so that I could wait for the FedEx man!!! lol
QUOTE Thanks
Effusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknik
Yes the wait can be agonizing, I had to wait 19 long days for my PB to get built and shipped, but the wait was definatly worth it. You're going to enjoy the switch to apple. :cool:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« ichat and cellphones numbers | Scrubber program? »