Thread: please help

please help
    Hi i have just bought a 13 inch macbook pro a fortnight ago.i was enjoying my mbp till today when it suddenly wouldn't can still on and function until it enters mac os,but all the applications wouldn't respond and all the wordings on the applications are blank.My menu options on the top left hand corner fonts are also smaller than usual,i don't know what to do.please help.

Mac Mini Core 2 Duo
    Just bought...
    Take it back. If it's defective, you'll get a replacement.

P.S. "please help" is not a good way to title a topic. Many people post needing help. That's kind of the point. If they all used the same title, few would get responses. Be descriptive next time!

You don't have to take it back right away. A good thing to try at least would be to run the Restore DVDs and see if that works. Now, if you do this, and it is better and not perfect, then return it as it is not acceptable. Sometimes when they (any computer company) is cloning the HD, it can not copy a file right. It just happens. Doesn't always mean there is a hardware problem. So, try tre DVDs and see what happens. Good Luck!

iBook G4 1.2GHz 1.25GB RAM 12"
    iMac G4 17" 1GHz 512MB RAM

Los Angeles, California
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    You still have free phone support (90 days). Call Apple. They can either resolve it or tell you to take it in.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Thread Information