Thread: Finally a MAC user!!!!
05-19-2010, 10:07 AM #1Finally a MAC user!!!!
Good morning everyone,
Just wanted to express my happiness with my MBP purchase. At first, i was a little hesitant to spend over 1200 dollars on a laptop, when I could get a Dell for 400 - but now after having it for a few months, I couldn't be happier. This has been one of the best purchases of my life!! Thank you to the forums who persuaded me to get one. Can't wait to buy more apple products - iPhone is definitely next!
I had two questions though:
1) Is there a way to restore my MAC back to the factory settings (the way I first turned it on ) I was just curious incase something happened to it - I know, I know - use time machine, but I wanted to know if there was a CD or something?
2) Does anyone know when the new MBPs will be coming out? My sister wants to buy one, but I don't want her to get one and the next day the new one drops on the market.
05-19-2010, 12:23 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 23, 2008
- Fort Worth, Texas
- 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
Remember, you're not using Windows - no need to reinstall the operating system anytime something goes wrong.
1. By booting from your original install media that came with the machine, the hard drive can be erased, OS X reinstalled.
2. The MBP line was recently upgraded so it should be awhile before it's upgraded again.
05-19-2010, 12:40 PM #3
welcome to the wonderful world of Mac :}~rb
iPhone 4 /16GB MacBook3,1 iPad my blog
05-19-2010, 01:14 PM #4
Thanks, Guys! Appreciate the feedback
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mrplow in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 58Last Post: 03-10-2009, 03:55 PM
By BeaufordBuddy in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2008, 07:59 PM
By damainman in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 14Last Post: 11-25-2007, 08:01 AM
By Daddyslipdisk in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-02-2006, 02:24 PM
By cheesefarmer in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:48 PM