New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

New Convert to Apple!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

docbombay

docbombay is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 21.5" iMac, Snow Leopard, 1TB HD, 8GB, 3.06 GHz

I'm about one month into a new 21.5' iMac, and I can honestly say I don't miss a thing about Windows. Not only does the machine itself operate extremely well, the customer service experience thus far (purchase, workshops, support) has been stellar. I don't think I've had a better experience with any other product or service previously. As I learn, I'll likely need some help and this forum seems to be a good resource. Looking forward to hearing about other viewpoints and experiences!

docbombay
QUOTE Thanks
firesidedog

firesidedog is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook pro,2009,Yosemite, 2.66 ghz, 4gb ram, hdd 320gb Ipad2 32gb wifi+3g Ipod touch 3rd. gen.

It's all good with Apple.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Albert Einstein
QUOTE Thanks
roeiboot

roeiboot will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MB061LL/B & iPhone4

i am not surprised @ all you like it.... i had a PowerBook many years ago for/from work, had to give it back (still regret that, should have bought it from them :} ...then i got 2 Apple II's from my late father-in-law, which i played it just for fun (have to mention i also still play on my Atari 2600 :} couple of years ago i got a iMac -that was suppose to be recycled, played with it and finally a few weeks ago i bought a 2nd hand MacBook which works great (after i replaced the DVD drive) and slowly but surely both at work and @ home it's replacing my Vista laptop + it compliments my iPhone :}

sorry... long reply.

welcome, once you go Mac, you won't go back.

~rb
iPhone 4 /16GB MacBook3,1 iPad my blog
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Congrats on the purchase of the iMac. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them here on these forums.
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

docbombay, an Apple a day keeps the crashes away!

Taking classes to learn how it works... Good for you!
QUOTE Thanks
n8dawgbu

n8dawgbu is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 15" i5

Right there with you, got my MBP 2 weeks ago, and I have never been happier with a computer I have owned, it is early still, but I really like the interface and everything about it. Now I am trying to figure out all of the different things I need to use to make it the best tool possible.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Keyboard cover | File conversion to Mac issues!!! »