New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Love my MacBook Pro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Winchester92367

Winchester92367 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Proud Owner of a new MacBook Pro 13 inch!

Well, purchased my very first Mac 1 month ago, by the base model 13 in. MacbookPro and will never touch another windows based machine again! I find it simple to use and appears to be ruggedly built. Now am a Mac addict!

Got to handle (more like fondle LMAO) a Ipad yesterday and now am drooling will eventually get one...just got to save my penny's!
QUOTE Thanks
blackmac11

blackmac11 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC

Congrats on the new purchase, and welcome to the forum! Feel free to post any questions you have

And you know what they say; Once you go mac you'll never go back

l
Ill keep it short and sweet Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Congrats with the purchase. .
Switchers is what we all love to see, like you are. And not reverse switchers. But I do not know one reverse switcher.
QUOTE Thanks
Winchester92367

Winchester92367 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Proud Owner of a new MacBook Pro 13 inch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmac11 View Post
Congrats on the new purchase, and welcome to the forum! Feel free to post any questions you have

And you know what they say; Once you go mac you'll never go back
LMao!!!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchester92367 View Post
LMao!!!
What for? It's true. You're just giddy! And, it's going to take lots of pennies to get that iPad!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Zoolook

Zoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, i7 2.66Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 5

The 13" MacBook Pro is a real hit. I'd love to know how many people buy the base MBP as opposed to the white MacBook.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death.
- Joan D. Vinge

QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. iPhone 5s 64gb

Congrats on your new purchase. I've had my mbp15 for a year and I still like it as much as I did when I first got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolook View Post
The 13" MacBook Pro is a real hit. I'd love to know how many people buy the base MBP as opposed to the white MacBook.
Yeah, especially considering I just saw a refurbished mbp13" for just 40 bucks more than the regular white13"it's a no-brainer!
QUOTE Thanks
blackmac11

blackmac11 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC

I think apple is actually pushing toward an all MBP line. As mentioned above, the price is next to nothing. And now, there is just one macbook available after this new release of the pro's. So why would you spend all that cash for a laptop when, with just a few more coins, you could get a much better upgrade? Eventually the macbook will be redundant. Just a thought

l
Ill keep it short and sweet Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Burning DVD's | Installing Windows using bootcamp »