New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Sub-Conciously Switched

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

KuruMonkey

Well, today I found out that even my subconcious has switched...

At work (meaning windows machine) and I tried Alt-Backspace to delete files

That and on the weekend I actually pulled the old PCs to pieces so the parts can be sold. (anyone in the UK wanting Coolermaster cases?)
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruMonkey
Well, today I found out that even my subconcious has switched...

At work (meaning windows machine) and I tried Alt-Backspace to delete files

That and on the weekend I actually pulled the old PCs to pieces so the parts can be sold. (anyone in the UK wanting Coolermaster cases?)
i do it too. i usually do it with alt+q instead of alt+f4

QUOTE Thanks
livatlantis

livatlantis will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Mac mini (1G)/ 1.42 GHz PPC / 512MB Crucial RAM / 80 GB HDD / 160GB LaCie mini

Sometimes when I have to use a PC and I log in to Gmail, I hate it when I press the 'Windows' key instead of Ctrl and it's chaos! lol. And it's been less than a month I got a Mac! Loving it!
QUOTE Thanks
Tel

I've had a Mac for a month or so, whenever I'm using Windows at work, I keep trying to use Expose with the screen corners, I expect the exit button to be at the top left of a window and I'm forced to use alt+tab.
QUOTE Thanks
Cloudane

I've lost count of the times I've tried to Middle-click (set to exposé on my mouse) on a Windows machine. It's annoying

I keep looking for the spotlight menu nowadays, as I use that all the time. Used to think it was going to be an over-hyped feature with little use... so not true
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« powermac memory advice | Power Mac Dual G5 2.7GHz Ordered... »