New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

No more stress

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

therookie

therookie is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MB

Hello, I am amazed. I have been relieved of stress that I didn't know I had. I am already a type A personality and like things to work well. When I brought my MB home for the first time this past November I had no idea how much stress my PS was giving me! I can't believe I waited this long, why was I so stubborn? What a difference the world is with a Mac!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

PC Doctor: Take two Macs and call me in the morning.

They never call. No need.
QUOTE Thanks
TechieJustin

TechieJustin is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15"

Rock on!
QUOTE Thanks
Dragonhunter

Dragonhunter is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2009 MacBook, Touch 2ndgen 16g iOS 4

I agree. Now my only computer stress is from my wife's occasional requests to help her with her PC and being forced to use MS at work.....

Dragonhunter
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

i stared at my wife's dell laptop today while she impatiently tried to login..haha took her a real long time to get on the net..and then it froze...i laughed hard...

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4 and OS X.10

I have been relieved of stress that I didn't know I had.

If you did not know you had it you ain't been stressed brother! Why was you so stubborn? We ain't the ones to answer that lol!!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Yeah.... I'm glad everyone is relieved of their stress because APRIL 15th is coming soon and for those of us who owe Uncle Sam =

But at least I'm happy when I'm in front of my MacBook.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
DarkestRitual

DarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really nice
Mac Specs: 13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac

Be happy that you make enough to owe Uncle Sam. I got my 400 dollar making work pay credit to supplements by 107 dollar return. At least you have a job that gives you money. I'm lucky that I have a very skewed opinion on what I need from a computer, and will buy a Mac even if I can't actually afford it at the time.

To the OP - welcome to the light.
QUOTE Thanks
Gandalph

Gandalph has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.

therookie

As i Have mentioned before on this Forum, the difference between a PC running Windows and a Macintosh is 'No Hassle' factor.

Enjoy!
QUOTE Thanks
clayneal

clayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
Yeah.... I'm glad everyone is relieved of their stress because APRIL 15th is coming soon and for those of us who owe Uncle Sam =

But at least I'm happy when I'm in front of my MacBook.

Regards.

Well you are just full of good thoughts !

Clay

MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
QUOTE Thanks
Jellytoes

Jellytoes is on a distinguished road

I've had the iMAC (24"/8MB/2TB) for one week running PhotoShop....and I am addicted.

Today at work two guys were having a very serious discussion about some sort of Win-PC virus or something...which switch to flip, what virus cleaner to run etc etc.....

I was good! I never said a word! They were already stressed enough!
QUOTE Thanks
mtbinva

mtbinva will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.

I LOVE my MBP! period. I have to "fix" a network, all day everyday. I have ONE Redhat Linux server, and, I love it too! My Mac, and my RedHat Works!!!!

I've had mine for 3 months, and can't think of a world without my MBP!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
oldfella

oldfella is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 24" iMac

I switched from PC to this wonder machine less than a month ago, and I'm still asking questions about its inner-workings... but I do have an "excuse", I started fooling with these machines 12 years ago, at the tender age of 80, and is harder to navigate these contraptions than younger folks... it's keeping me out of "trouble", though.

Pete (The Oldfella)
QUOTE Thanks
mtbinva

mtbinva will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.

Screw M$. I've done so much PC crap, the simple things I over complicate things on the mac because it's so much harder on a M$.....
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
I switched from PC to this wonder machine less than a month ago, and I'm still asking questions about its inner-workings... but I do have an "excuse", I started fooling with these machines 12 years ago, at the tender age of 80, and is harder to navigate these contraptions than younger folks... it's keeping me out of "trouble", though.

Pete (The Oldfella)
As the kids today would say, "you are full of WIN." (it's a compliment!)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Did I read correctly? My new iMac 21.5" uses 240 W. an hour? | CPU Temp. and Fan Control »