New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

OSX Mail Question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MBPDave

MBPDave is on a distinguished road

When i delete something from my inbox, sent box, saved messages, whatever folder it goes to my trash bin, my single trash bin

When i start to delete it from my trash bin, my trash bin splits into 2 trash bins, one called "on my mac" the other "my email address" and a duplicate copy of the deleted message appears...

What's going on? Why is this happening?!

On a side note: is there anyway to delete the folder titled, "VOICEMAIL" ?

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Under mail preferences under composing the 3rd line do you have it checked that will
automatically email a copy to you.
QUOTE Thanks
MBPDave

MBPDave is on a distinguished road

Nope, that's not checked - it has nothing to do with composing just erasing... i can't figure it out - it just started happening too, it wasn't like this before and i did not change any settings...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« am i hosed? | Mac noob - Checking in! »