New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Error reading AOL main


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
57guy

 
Member Since: Feb 20, 2010
Posts: 8
57guy is on a distinguished road

57guy is offline
I switched to a MacBook Pro several Months ago and I love it.
In the last couple of days I've had trouble reading some of my AOL mail. I get 90% of my mail OK, but the other 10%, I get a small window that says "error reading your mail, please try again later"

At first, the error message poped up on one persons mail and we thought it was his problem.
Today, I got the same message on two other friends incoming mail.

Any ideas
Thanks
Glenn
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« rss | windows 7 on a mac? »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
AOL Desktop is not AOL Clark Kent Switcher Hangout 12 02-16-2011 06:22 PM
AOL issue JenC OS X - Apps and Games 6 04-22-2008 03:08 PM
AOL with netgear wireless router Magic_monkey Internet, Networking, and Wireless 4 03-12-2008 06:17 PM
aol broadband in UK colcol Apple Desktops 24 05-08-2004 05:50 AM
connecting to AOL without the AOL shell? newteech Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac 0 12-26-2003 09:54 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?