New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

n00b here...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

VictorP

VictorP is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Alum. Macbook, 27"iMac

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I was a former PC, and I loved it. Not going to lie. My family had a mac when I was much younger and it blew my mind, it seemed so foreign to me... I came back into contact with Macs about a year and a half ago at school. (second go around in college). After much resentment, I started to love them. I used my pc much less and now, I have an iMac and just picked up an aluminum macbook off eBay to replace my HP lappy.

So, Im glad to be here now, Im going to catch up on some reading in the forums and maybe find something I can chime in on once in a while.
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

welcome

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Welcome Victor and dont be shy in adding your knowledge

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Save image as . . . . . | Transmission checking existing files taking forever!!! »