Figured I'd test my mac a bit before posting here...
    I bought a MBP almost a week ago and well, so far so good! I can't honestly say that I haven't missed Windows (old habits die hard!) but I'm sure I'll come to love my Mac and OSX itself in time.

Anyway, minus the airport trouble I had originally, everything has been smooth sailing! I've really liked the trackpad and the sleekness of everything.

One of my biggest peeves, and hopefully someone can help me out: There doesn't seem to be any alternative to iTunes! If you know of any please let me know! I miss the id3 taggging in Winamp and Foobar.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    You can do ID3 tagging in iTunes. Just select the song and press command-i.

There are some free MP3 taggers out there if you prefer to use one, however, such as Tagr.

Play around with iTunes a bit, I think you'll find that it's actually pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
    You can do ID3 tagging in iTunes. Just select the song and press command-i.

There are some free MP3 taggers out there if you prefer to use one, however, such as Tagr.

Play around with iTunes a bit, I think you'll find that it's actually pretty awesome!
    Yeah, I do know you can tag in iTunes. But I'm looking for automated tagging that Winamp and Foobar or Mediamonkey... most Windows music players had. I did download Tagr but that is just as tedious as iTunes.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Ah, maybe Pollux then?

Specs:
    Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
    Welcome to MusicBrainz! - MusicBrainz

'I eat brainz' was the best (and sounds to be what you were looking for, if you can find a copy of it, it my still work) but it's no longer available but it was created by the above and they do have alternatives. Other than that you could get something like parallels (I would advise 5.0 and nothing below) or others. There are free pc emulators out there and I think the others offer trials...
    invincible ignorance is an example of ignorance that can not be removed by any amount of evidence. It's now a widespread form of pollution. (Revised quote) An apple a day, keeps the psychiatrist away.. If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses

Specs:
    15" MBPro (mid 2009) 3.06Ghz 8GB RAM 500MB 7200RPM NVIDIA GeForce9400GT 512MB RAM
    Check out TuneUp | Digital Music Management and Music Discovery for iTunes

I use it and find to be pretty good.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by stewabr View Post
    Check out TuneUp | Digital Music Management and Music Discovery for iTunes

I use it and find to be pretty good.
    Another vote for TuneUp. I don't care for how it wants to startup with iTunes all the time, but once properly tweaked, it does a superb job.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Thanks guys!

Thread Information