Mac Forums

Mac Forums (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/)
-   Switcher Hangout (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/switcher-hangout/)
-   -   I almost kissed my mac last night! Weird (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/switcher-hangout/187933-i-almost-kissed-my-mac-last-night-weird.html)

p3ezi(moto) 01-22-2010 04:19 PM

I almost kissed my mac last night! Weird
 
This isn't a thread about a problem that I had with my macbook. It's more of a infatuation that I have with Apple period. Anyone who is thinking about grabbing a mac go head it's the best thing going. Last night I was thinking about all the issue's that I had with my PC(HP). I forgot what I was doing but I almost went in for a smooch. It had to do something with the quality of the system. Weird

clayneal 01-22-2010 04:22 PM

LOL welcome to the light !

Clay

Raz0rEdge 01-22-2010 04:25 PM

"You kissed a Mac and you .....liked it?"...;)

Regards

harryb2448 01-22-2010 04:27 PM

Rule 1. Put the cork back in the bottle earlier!

Rule 2. You need a good woman!

Rule 3. Moisture and computers is not a good blend!

p3ezi(moto) 01-22-2010 04:37 PM

haha...i didnt kiss it...it was just terminology. i'm going to go buy my wife a MacBook..or I might just get a MBP and give her mine..I'm also thinking about buying a iphone since it seems like T-Mo and Motorola don't have any time frames for updates...

vansmith 01-22-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryb2448 (Post 985498)
Rule 1. Put the cork back in the bottle earlier!

Rule 2. You need a good woman!

Rule 3. Moisture and computers is not a good blend!

Well said. It's nice that you appreciate your Mac but the wording makes it sound a little creepy.

Kevriano 01-23-2010 04:17 AM

Why did I think of men in dirty raincoats when I read that?

CrimsonRequiem 01-23-2010 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevriano (Post 985787)
Why did I think of men in dirty raincoats when I read that?

Pedo...? >_<""" Mind out of the gutter please. >_>"

MYmacROX 01-23-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem (Post 985788)
Pedo...? >_<""" Mind out of the gutter please. >_>"

Macophile??

pigoo3 01-23-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p3ezi(moto) (Post 985490)
This isn't a thread about a problem that I had with my macbook. It's more of a infatuation that I have with Apple period. Anyone who is thinking about grabbing a mac go head it's the best thing going. Last night I was thinking about all the issue's that I had with my PC(HP). I forgot what I was doing but I almost went in for a smooch. It had to do something with the quality of the system. Weird

Does your MacBook have the correct "input port" for this relationship...or do you need an adapter??? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...aughing024.gif

- Nick

MYmacROX 01-23-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigoo3 (Post 985891)
Does your MacBook have the correct "input port" for this relationship...or do you need an adapter??? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...aughing024.gif

- Nick

You joke, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that some sicko has come up with something like that. Even if it doesn't actually "do" anything when plugged in. It's still the sort of thing that you know someone has made.

p.s. To the OP, you know everyone's just joking around with ya. ;D

Kevriano 01-23-2010 12:54 PM

So you saw that program about the man who loved his car then?

bluefox9er 01-23-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p3ezi(moto) (Post 985490)
This isn't a thread about a problem that I had with my macbook. It's more of a infatuation that I have with Apple period. Anyone who is thinking about grabbing a mac go head it's the best thing going. Last night I was thinking about all the issue's that I had with my PC(HP). I forgot what I was doing but I almost went in for a smooch. It had to do something with the quality of the system. Weird



dude hate to break this to you, but theres an amazing world out there outside of computers...and real women, too!

check it out sometime ;-)

Lex 01-23-2010 01:40 PM

I had the same when I switched from a 512 mb laptop to a 24 inch iMac. I was like wtf? could not believe the speed of it.

-Alec

harryb2448 01-23-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevriano (Post 985787)
Why did I think of men in dirty raincoats when I read that?

Coz Kevriano you are a dirty old man in a raincoat in training!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.