New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Bind command-space?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TheKeck

TheKeck is on a distinguished road

Hey there. I just recently started using a mac for my new job. I would really like to be able to bind command-space to a command in a certain application. (IntelliJ)

It doesn't seem to work, though. I realize that command-space is bound to Spotlight by default. I have changed that binding, though, and even unbound Spotlight entirely, but the application still doesn't seem to recognize that command-space is being pressed when I try to bind it. Anything I might do to force this to work?

I am on Snow Leopard.

(Sorry if this is not the right place to be asking this question or if it's already answered somewhere else. I spent a fair amount of time trying to search for the answer before posting this thread.)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« sleep while installing? | Microsoft Optical Wireless Keyboard to IMAC »