Thread: um help please

Unhappy um help please
    i recently got a mac for xmas and i had to return it because the battery was dying to fast and my new one battery is saying it will last 5hrs instead of seven should i just wait it out because its a new one or take it back again
    pls help i am new to macs

Unhappy help me pleas
    i recently got a mac for xmas and i had to return it because the battery was dying to fast and my new one battery is saying it will last 4-5hrs instead of seven should i just wait it out because its a new one or take it back again
    pls help i am new to macs

Specs:
    :(
    If you feel like the battery on your Mac is not lasting as long as it is supposed to, take it back as soon as you can. Waiting will not help anything. Take it to the Genius Bar, and as long as it is still under warranty, they will be happy to replace it for you.
    Posting from my WHITE iPhone 3GS, 16gig.
    Get your fawkin' tentacles out of my face, prawn!

Specs:
    27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    Don't double/cross post.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    The 7 hours is an estimate based on certain ideal conditions. Run time will vary based on how you use your machine, plain and simple.

Ever head the term "your mileage may vary" said of cars? The same applies to batteries - they are not an exact science.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 15" 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4GB Ram Running Snow Leopard
    The 7 hours is under optimal settings. So let's say..your screen brightness is all the way up, or your playing music when you check the battery, you are going to show less remaining battery. I would very seldom expect to achieve 7 hours. With my wifi turned on and my brightness up I usually get 4-5, but always a good 4 hours.

Thread Information