New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Im So Mad: mac haters.

Thread Closed

Chris3801

A Mate Of Mine Who I Havent Seen For About 4years Came To My House Today To Visit Aneyway We Had Soemthing To Eat An He Asked If He Could Use My Computer The Check His Email I Said Sure. As Soon As He Seen My Mini He Said Oh Why Are U Useing That Crap Windows Is The Best.

At That Point I Got Mad And Shut Down My Mini An Said U Dont Have To Use It An That Was That He Did Not Check His Mail.
shaun89

shaun89 will become famous soon enough

yeah, people are like that. just ask him how he knows it is crap ? he probably has never used a mac so how would he know. it pisses me off too. As soon as i told my friend that got a new computer (imac) another person close by laughed and said Apple Sucks. I was like no they dont have u tried using one? All i guess u can do is argue with the person, or just get over it because you know you are using the best brand of computer.
Chris3801

i didnt think of saying how do u no it's crap at the time but i dont care like u said i no what im useing is the best
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

APPLE ROCKS

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
zap2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAP
APPLE ROCKS
true true that
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

and to think, i used to be one of those people.

untoastytoast

Yeah I Know That Really Annoys Me Too!
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
Desolate One

I don't get upset at it anymore. Let them deal with the problems most Windows users face, I do.
Mr Sprout

Mr Sprout is on a distinguished road

I got told, "this doesnt apply to you mac man". Then i asked what it was and get told "When you can unzip .zip files come back and ask again".

I just laughed to myself.
Avid6eek

Avid6eek is an unknown at this point

This story goes both ways. In may ways Mac users think they are superior and are arrogant about it. I owned a Mac for a short period of time and part of the reason I switched back was the Mac community.

The fight between Mac and PC users will never end. It's just one of those things both sides have to live with.

Desktop Specs: Core 2 Quad Q6600@ 4.0Ghz | Asus P5E X38 Motherboard | 4GB PC8000 DDRII | EVGA GeForce 8800GTX | CL x-Fi Fatal1ty | 4 x Hitachi 73GB 15,000rpm SAS HDs (RAID 0) | Adaptec 3805 SAS Controller | Dual Sony 16X DVD-RWs | Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW 24" LCD | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers
badmojo

I've actually never heard "Windows" and "best" used in the same sentence before.
Avid6eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmojo
I've actually never heard "Windows" and "best" used in the same sentence before.
Saying the OS you choose to use is the best would be arrogant (refer to previous post). Each has their advantages/disadvantages. It really depends on which one better meets you needs and can help you to accomplish your goals faster. For some is is OS X, for some it is WinXP.

Desktop Specs: Core 2 Quad Q6600@ 4.0Ghz | Asus P5E X38 Motherboard | 4GB PC8000 DDRII | EVGA GeForce 8800GTX | CL x-Fi Fatal1ty | 4 x Hitachi 73GB 15,000rpm SAS HDs (RAID 0) | Adaptec 3805 SAS Controller | Dual Sony 16X DVD-RWs | Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW 24" LCD | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers
untoastytoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid6eek
This story goes both ways. In may ways Mac users think they are superior and are arrogant about it. I owned a Mac for a short period of time and part of the reason I switched back was the Mac community.

The fight between Mac and PC users will never end. It's just one of those things both sides have to live with.
Word! Although lots of mac users are pompous, its usually the windows user that starts the "pc vs. mac" debate, why, i can't quite tell you.
Avid6eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by untoastytoast
Word! Although lots of mac users are pompous, its usually the windows user that starts the "pc vs. mac" debate, why, i can't quite tell you.
It doesn't really matter who starts it. It's immature either way. We should all play well together

Thread Closed

« Joining the Mac Nation | Setting up hotmail in mail »