New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

what are file receipts

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ex_PC_Puke

I've down loaded multiple versions of isync and have some iSync receipt files in the main HD libraries -- what are these -- are they important ?

Basically I'm still chipping away at being able to run iCal as my Palm calander - AND - pretty much understand (thanks to a lot of help here) how the documentation kinda glosses over a few areas in getting the Palm conduit SW going ........ argh

Long story short I've down loaded / loaded mutl versions of iSync - then blown them away (dragged to trash) -- then repeat above ....

So the conduits are now enabled - but I have no iSync application to run - early on I had a iSync icon in my application folder -- but that got blown away in the many attempts - sooooo now when I down load iSync 1.5 and try to install I get a warning the the HD already has a newer version of iSync installed

When I serch on iSync -- all I get is a file labled iSync conduit settings and the receipts

THANK FOR YOUR HELP ---- I AM NOT WORTHY :dummy:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« adobe buys macromedia | Questions about OS upgrade »