Member Since: Oct 06, 2009
10-06-2009, 12:05 PM
I have made the grand switch from pc to MBP. Many things I like. Some I am very frustrated over.
I find the "Address Book" to be very, very limited. Am I missing something? Is there a better program for contact management. Here are some of my frustrations:
- There seems to be no way to view or print contacts in a list form.
- Is there anyway to see the date a contact was added, imported, or changed?
- I find I have to hand enter the information piece by piece - that from any other program with the exception of mail, the information will not automatically go into the spaces. For example, if I have an address that is in the form of
City, State Zip
I have to either type it all in piece by piece or copy it in piece by piece. (In Outlook, I could have just copied the whole address and pasted it into the address box.)
- I keep addresses current for one of my clients. In Outlook I could have a separate folder with her addresses. I cannot see a way to do that in Address Book.
- Similar to the above, I would like to have a section of "Keep In Case" addresses that do not show up in my main address book. I cannot find a way to do that either.
Thanks for any help and advice you all can offer.