09-23-2009, 11:21 PM #1
Is this a good program to make copies of DVD?
- Member Since
- Sep 09, 2009
I want to make copies of my p90x.And I was wondering if I should use "burn"..It has the option to rip and burn but I was curious if I should use handbrake to rip it to my computer then use burn to rip it to a dvd.
09-23-2009, 11:45 PM #2
- Member Since
- Dec 20, 2006
- Lake Mary, Florida
- 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
Sorry, that would be a commercial DVD and we don't permit discussion of DVD ripping.
From the announcement in the Movies and Video forum:
The forum rules at Mac-Forums (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.
Therefore to clarify:
Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
- You may not discuss breaking DVD encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
- This includes DVDs you own. Even if you own the DVD, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
- You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
- You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By vaps22 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:20 AM
By crabapplemcn in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:19 PM
By lowcostmacs in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:21 PM
By flynsie in forum Movies and VideoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM