Must Read for all People thinking of the big Switch from Windows to Mac!
    I'm a recent PC to Mac user.

I'm going to try to help you people make the best decision possible.
    First off, i've been a Windows user for over 10 years, never in my life did I even think of switching to Mac, I assumed it was crap, for geeks, bad graphics, and over-priced.

Let me tell you all something, the day I switched to the Mac I remember sitting in the washroom on the toilet and thinking, 'Why didn't I switch earlier?!'. WOW.

Macs layout, the over all feel, theme, colors, bright screen, amazing looks on the hardware, sleek and simple yet the best looking computer devices/mouses/keyboards. The amazing touchpad on the macbook pro unibody is priceless, you can go back and forward in firefox with a swipe of your 3 fingers.. The keyboard is priceless, no noise, soo smooth. I love it.

If you paid me $100.00 for free I would not go back to Windows, ever.

MAKE THE SWITCH, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. MACS ARE A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT THEY HAVE GOOD REASON TO BE - IT IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE IN THE LONG TERM!

Specs:
    iMac, and Macbook Pro
    Well, I guess around here that's just preaching to the choir. But I used PCs since they first came out, sometime around 1980. Anyway, I switched to Macs about 3 years ago and I'm still just as excited and enthusiastic about them as Fore. So if there are any undecided folks reading this forum, my advice is, just do it!

Specs:
    Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Let me tell you all something, the day I switched to the Mac I remember sitting in the washroom on the toilet and thinking, 'Why didn't I switch earlier?!'. WOW.
    ROFL and when you get used to the mac, the best thinking will be in front of the monitor (on your mac) also! lol

Have fun!
    invincible ignorance is an example of ignorance that can not be removed by any amount of evidence. It's now a widespread form of pollution. (Revised quote) An apple a day, keeps the psychiatrist away.. If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses

Thread Information