Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iBook G4

Jefe3223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2PCBak2Mac
    If its a good deal then I doubt I will find someone to offer the same deal. Plus its being shipped tomorrow by USPS. Hopefully the upgrades wont cost much.
    I understand, I was just kidding around. I'm glad you're getting it. Unless you want some crazy upgrades, it shouldn't be too bad.

Mac2PCBak2Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefe3223
    I understand, I was just kidding around. I'm glad you're getting it. Unless you want some crazy upgrades, it shouldn't be too bad.

well what would a 512 mb ddr pc3200 ram from a nice vaio pc get me in the case of ram and/or HDD back?

iBook G4
    Specs:
    iPad 32 GB 3G
    Nice deal then.

I just bought some RAM from crucial for a couple of refurb. 1 Ghz iBooks that my boss ordered for his daughter and step-daughter (graduation gifts). They take PC2100 200-pin SODIMMS. Don't know that the pc3200 will work, but it shouldn't be too hard to check. About $115 for 512MB from Crucial if you have to buy some.

mangoSharingan
    Mine plays Warcraft III fine, and UT2004 is fine if you keep the detail down but Halo is a bit too slow to run decently on my iBook. Some games will run but be prepared to be disappointed.

Thread Information