New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Import Mail to Entourage

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

KiwiJenn

KiwiJenn will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver

I've been using Mail for over a year now on my iMac and now I have Office installed.

I want to try Entourage out 'without' mucking up my Mail accounts and stuff.

First time I opened Entourage it asked me if I want to Import - Information from another application, then it has Apples Mail.

If I import contacts and emails from Mail to Entourage, will all my contacts and emails and folders be 'removed' from Mail??

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Jaygray

Jaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD

No, they won't. If it doesn't work out, you can just go back to using Mail.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« port forwarding time capsule | How do I turn my MacBook Pro into a DVR? »