New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Got my iMac G5 today!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SexyHolly

SexyHolly is on a distinguished road

My iMac G5 arrived today!!! It is the absolute perfect piece of equipment. It is so beautiful. I called two of my girlfriends and made them come over and see it. They both loved it. And besides the beauty, it is faster than my HP that I had. I love it so much and it hasn't been difficult at all! Thank you all for your responses to my other thread. I'm gonna stay up all night and play with this beautiful machine.
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

The best part of owning a mac is showing it off to people and making them be jealous or amazed. Congrats!
QUOTE Thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

yup, congrats, its a great mac.
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

congratulations!!!

QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

Congrats on your new system.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
mangoSharingan

Welcome aboard! Makes me want to dump my Shuttle and buy a Mac Mini or something even more now!
QUOTE Thanks
code777

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhat
The best part of owning a mac is showing it off to people and making them be jealous or amazed. Congrats!
this is true. i invited a few of my buds over to check out my new iMac and they loved the design and the "all in one" deal. One jealous friend just looked at it and said, "where's the computer?" hahahahaha, then when he realized he started saying "hmmmm, seems you have a stuck pixel there..." he kept pointing it out, i think he was jealous.

ENJOY your new toy!
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

*rofl* that is so typical, most of us do it also.. if we just don't want to like something we'll try to find anything we can to not like about it.. too funny
QUOTE Thanks
iDVFH.

the best was when my friend said he would never be able to work with such a small laptop.(12") and verbally bashed my ibook and then i go over his house a few weeks later..and whatta ya know an ibook sitting in his room..BTW i think he was anticipiating it so much that like a tasmanian devil ripped the box to shreds cause all that was left were clumps of styrofoam and the grey plastic handle
QUOTE Thanks
bassplayrr

bassplayrr will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video

Congrats! You'll only find more to love about it as time goes on. Its design will surely be a topic of conversation for anyone you have over that sees it for the first time. You'll proably hear "nice screen, where's the computer?" more times than you'd care to. Nice 'shameless plug' pic in your signature. Though I guess I can't really talk since I put a picture of my car in mine. :x

-Chris
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Newbie virus/networking question | Seeking assistance on icon replacement »