New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

on my new ibook finally!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jsb515

jsb515 is on a distinguished road

Im loving this, ill post me later on my thoughts but so far its great and couldnt ask for anything better !! :black:
QUOTE Thanks
jsb515

Thank the good Lord Jesus Im lost but now Im found. Blinded by windoze but saved by the grace of Mac. I look forward to being offical part of this mac forum community.. This machine is great is so easy and its amazing how fast I picked up on it. Its like ive used mac before but I haven't. now I need wireless so I can go outside and use my mac lol the only ONLY thing my pc will be used for is gaming and thats very little because Im going to try world of warcraft on this baby awesome if your a pc user switch now dont wait buy one today. Save yourself from the troubles of spyware, crashes, virus need I go on ?
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Hmmm... Are you religious? j/k

Edit: Oh, forgot. Congrats on your brand spanking new iBook!
QUOTE Thanks
zakatov

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhat
Hmmm... Are you religious? keep it off the forum!
fixed
QUOTE Thanks
jsb515

Im not forcing it on you.. so I dont see the problem and also im not the only person here who loves Jesus... sorry if it offends any of you. Just put me on the ignore list if you want. What you got against me having Jesus as a avatar ? or promoting the Passion recut coming back out ? Im not posting stuff on the forums about Jesus.. I love being part of this community and everyone is friendly and your the first to tell me to keep what I love off the forum. I see things that offend me but im not moaning about it, whats the point of it ? and now thanks to you this post will probably be locked.. way to go now back on topic and please keep it on topic and no iwhat im not pointing the finger at you i like you

YES ! this ibook is great, It does need some more ram so thats next on the list and airport will be after that. The saying is true once you go Mac no turning back. My pc will gather dust for sure now.
QUOTE Thanks
saus_mo

jsb515,

you might wanna change your signature, your get banned for the free ipods link, they are kinda strict about it
QUOTE Thanks
jsb515

Quote:
Originally Posted by saus_mo
jsb515,

you might wanna change your signature, your get banned for the free ipods link, they are kinda strict about it
I already talked to the mods about it here

"Free iPod" posts...

:yinyang:
QUOTE Thanks
saus_mo

good good, just checking, dont wanna see ya get randomly banned for no reason! hope your enjoying the ibook!
QUOTE Thanks
Desolate One

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb515
Sorry if it offends any of you, Im not forcing it on you.. so I dont see the problem and also I can't be the only person here who loves Jesus...
That's all you had to say mate.

Welcome aboard.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Driver install for HP Photosmart 7550 printer | Just bought an iMac »