New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Finally did it

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

*SquALED*

Finally went out, took the plunge and bought a 20"G5 iMac plus an extra 256Mg ram. HOW cool is this thing! I gotta point out now I am a total Mac Newb, about the only experience I've had is messing about with Panthers cool magnifying dock in Apple centres.

Bit that freaked out the wife after I bought it?
...finding out that the clock speaks to you..lol

..... Im gonna have some serious fun with this baby

Hi to all here, found this place to be invaluable to a megamacNoob like meself....Sq
QUOTE Thanks
jsb515

jsb515 is on a distinguished road

Great ! I took the plunge and got a ibook yesterday but I got to wait for it to be shipped. This is a great place and everyone here is mature enjoy your stay !
QUOTE Thanks
jessica

That is just awesome! Congrats on your switch man. I just got my powerbook last monday and I've used it for about 12 hours each day since. Now I must return to work and I think I am going to have withdrawls.
QUOTE Thanks
willisit

Wow.. so many switchers!

I'm still waiting on mine - but congrats on yours purchase
QUOTE Thanks
*SquALED*

Been on it for 15 hours today lmao!
QUOTE Thanks
code777

HAHAHHHAHA, have fun!
QUOTE Thanks
*SquALED*

Jessica your bike is cool as...there's a guy who rides one near here with serious over forks and disc brakes. I love em!-Sq....Almost as kewl as me iMac lol
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Thumbnails? | No One Can Answer? Score One For Windows »