Cisco VPN client for mac with Zone Agent?? Help!
    Hey I need some serious help. I have to connect to my work using VPN. I do it on my dell all the time. I need to use Cisco VPN client whcih I got for mac which is the same as PC. The only thing is my work requries I run Zone Labs integrety agent on the PC, and I must have antivirus installed which it checks when I connect. There is no zone labs integrety agent for OS x, and so when I connect with the cisco client, it says authenticating user... negotiating security policies... then just stops and is disconnected. Are there any solutions? Thanks!!!

Specs:
    PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
    have you tried this app, or you may already use it:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/, what is integrity agent, or what does it do? also try
    installing some antivirus software.

Yeah that's the program I use, its the same one for PC. Integrety agent is something that cheks to make sure your computer is secure. When I connect to the VPN on my dell the integrety agent checks for updated running antivirus software and lets the VPN know and then it's what connects. A baloon pops up from integrety agent saying I'm connected and such..

Specs:
    iPad 32 GB 3G
    "Although Integrity 5.0's new features make it even more valuable, powerful, and flexible, it's still a Windows-only application and doesn't support Unix, Linux, or Mac clients. "

Check with your IT department, but if they aren't going to allow you to connect without the Integrity client it looks like you are SOL.

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    I'm sure the IT department could manually authorize you...

Yeah I'll check with them and see.
    I agree AdiumX is a great app, but garbage compared to MSN 7 on PC. I wish it showed a progress bar when you send files and allowed you to block people! I heard MSN6 was supposed to be coming out for mac soon with display pictures so let's hope!

Thread Information