dkopp1961
    I made the switch! Bluetooth mouse?
    My new Powerbook is on the way! :cool: I did a search on the forum for the Radtech BT-500 Bluetooth mouse with no results. Has anyone used this mouse? I really would prefer bluetooth over usb, and from what I have read the Apple one clicker is not functional.

Thank you for your help,

Dave

Thud
    Quote Originally Posted by dkopp1961
    My new Powerbook is on the way! :cool: I did a search on the forum for the Radtech BT-500 Bluetooth mouse with no results. Has anyone used this mouse? I really would prefer bluetooth over usb, and from what I have read the Apple one clicker is not functional.

Thank you for your help,

Dave

For me that mouse is way too small to use all the time but I guess it's a good match for a powerbook.

A lot of people have the Kensington bluetooth mouse, and the Logitech Mx700, and both seem to work pretty well. Logitech doesn't officially have mac drivers yet though.

mojo17
    Quote Originally Posted by dkopp1961

Thank you for your help,

Dave
    I have that mouse and have been satisfied with it. It is small, but thats the point. Otherwise I could use a regular usb mouse.

killer_bites
    Quote Originally Posted by Thud
    Logitech doesn't officially have mac drivers yet though.
    So there is support? Does the OS just detect? i have the bluetooth keyboard and mouse, but im thinking i could just use the mouse?

MichaelSullivan
    here's one that looks just like the apple mouse, but has two buttons plus a scroll wheel.
    http://www.dvforge.com/themousebt.shtml

Specs:
    stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
    i use the apple b/t mouse - its ok - but there's no scrolling.. but since i have the track scroll function on my pbook i just use my left hand for scrolling and type at the same time

Specs:
    Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
    I personally like the Apple BT mouse, but if you're used to the two-button with scroll wheel, I think that dvforge.com's The Mouse BT with Mac designs, two buttons, and a scroll wheel, with bluetooth functionality is a great alternative (linked in another's post above). I've been using it for a few weeks now and I really like it overall, even if it's not flawless. You should be able to use your Radtech mouse if you really want it. OS X tends to be unbelievably good about not needing drivers and such.
    'cause when it rains, you know it pours.

Thread Information