New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Can't find album

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

toffee

I just picked up my new ibook. My first Mac. But I am getting frustrated, When I go to photoshop to find a photo I can't find it. I go to iphoto, create new album, name it, put photos in the album but when I go to photoshop I cannot find any thing with the album name. Please what Im I doing wrong.

Paul.
QUOTE Thanks
Kutless217

Kutless217 is on a distinguished road

ok so here is what you have to do....when you go to open a photo to edit it go to file>open...>then on the bottom left of the window there is a picture frame that says next to it "picutres". its below music> click that> iPhoto Library> Albums> "Album Name"> and there should be all your photos ur looking for
QUOTE Thanks
toffee

Il give it a try thanks.

Paul.
QUOTE Thanks
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

Another way...

Quote:
If you’re an experienced digital photo editor, you may prefer using an application such as Adobe Photoshop CS in addition to the editing tools in iPhoto. To do so, open [iPhoto's] Preferences, click the General tab and select the radio button next to “Open photo in.” Then click the Select Application button and choose the editing application you’d like to use. The next time you double-click an image in iPhoto, it will open in the image editing application you’ve chosen. When you’ve finished editing, your changes will be saved to the image right in your photo library.
http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/edit.html
QUOTE Thanks
toffee

Just gave it a go. It's so easy when you Know how. Great tip.
thanks Paul.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« user a/c's?? | Still waiting!Any suggestions? »