New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Shipping Speeds?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Verrminator

I ordered my iBook from apple and it was shipped out Feb 14th. I looked up my package and it says it will arrive on Feb 22. Anyone else experience a ridiculously long shipping period like me? This is bull crap.
QUOTE Thanks
MizzouDJ

Ordered mine the 10th and its set to be here tomorrow the 16th. Its Fedex ground, I wish they would've used Fedex Express.

Drew
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

That's pretty normal. Your iBook is most likely shipping from the other side of the world.
QUOTE Thanks
General_K

I wouldn't consider Feb. 14th to Feb. 22 a "ridiculously long" shipping time. Like iWhat is saying, it's likely that your iBook is being shipped from China, not California. I live in New York, and if I ordered something that was in fact shipped from California, it would take at least 5 days to get to me by ground delivery.

I know it isn't easy, but have patience. It's worth the wait. :cool:
QUOTE Thanks
Thud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrminator
I ordered my iBook from apple and it was shipped out Feb 14th. I looked up my package and it says it will arrive on Feb 22. Anyone else experience a ridiculously long shipping period like me? This is bull crap.

Ordered my mac mini on January 29th... estimated ship date is March 1st. :mad:
QUOTE Thanks
shift

shift is on a distinguished road

If you have anything ever shipped to you, I highly recommend using a business address you can usually get a day or two less then from residental ground shipping.
QUOTE Thanks
Verrminator

i ordered my iBook on Feb 12th and it was just shipped on the 16th. according to the tracking data it won't arrive until Feb 22. this is unexceptable when you just paid $1,000+ for something. i understand a few days for delivery but not 10.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

well first off if it shipped the 16th it will only be 6 days shipping

The standard shipping option is within 5 business days and the 22nd is 4 business days later.....It is not unexceptable when they tell you exactly what shipping they are giving you. If you need it sooner then you pay for the faster shipping

Not to mention that everything I have ordered from them has come at least 3-4 days earlier than the expected date

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
Dookie

I ordered mine from the apple site and I live in Canada. They shipped from California. If I stayed with their free shipping it would have been from 8-10 days. But I went with the express and it took 4/5 days. All depends on what shipping you chose.
QUOTE Thanks
jessica

I didn't see an option to choose another shipping method. Can we change our shipping method?
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Yes there is standard, 2nd night air and overnight air

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
Meyvn

Meyvn will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM

I actually ordered an iPod last MOnday or Tuesday, Tuesday I think, with laser engraving, and it ARRIVED Friday with express shipping.

'cause when it rains, you know it pours.
QUOTE Thanks
jessica

Unfortunately it won't let me change my order at all because I have a BTO unit.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help with Safari!!!! | RAM upgrade- newbie »