New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

does apple ship within est. date of arrival

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pkny

pkny is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.

i just order my first mac (online).. i'm extremely excited and anxious to get my baby.. i order it on sunday they shipped it on the 8th.. they just sent it out from shanghai on the 9th.. they say the est. arrival date is the 16th.. i'm just curious.. does apple usually ship within the est. date of arrival? or they just making it hard for me ><
QUOTE Thanks
Amen-Moses

Location: The home of the free and the land that did for Braveheart.
Amen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really nice
Mac Specs: 24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs

Yes they do in my experience.

Amen-Moses
QUOTE Thanks
bassplayrr

bassplayrr will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video

I recieved my iMac in the advertised time. What model did you order? Congrats on your purchase, you're gonna love it.

-Chris
QUOTE Thanks
pkny

pkny is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.

thanx bassplayrr

i got the current updated 12" 1.5 ghz pbook w/ superdrive.. it was only $100 (CDN, after stud. discount) more than the 1.33 pbook combo - and it has a bigger / faster harddrive. so i decided to go for the super hehe..

i'm pretty hyped up about it - i've been goofing around w/ my friends ibook a month ago.. : )
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Yep, I got mine within the set arrival date.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« First Mac | buying first MAC ADVICE PLEASE »