New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

viewing iphoto in windows machines/ other macs

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mucmac

Hey there,

I have just switched to mac and am having a little problem viewing my folders on the windows machine I use at work. I have a bunch of folders in iphoto that when I burn onto disk (using iphoto and also the finder burn options) don't show up when I open up the disk afterwards, both in windows machines and in a friend's mac. Is there anyway that I can burn the images using the folder option? It doesn't seem to want to let me in iphoto and when I export the folders into finder the folder names disappear and all I get is a whole bunch of file names, which are useless for the job I need to do. Any helo would be much appreciated. Cheers guys.
QUOTE Thanks
VictoryRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucmac
Hey there,

I have just switched to mac and am having a little problem viewing my folders on the windows machine I use at work. I have a bunch of folders in iphoto that when I burn onto disk (using iphoto and also the finder burn options) don't show up when I open up the disk afterwards, both in windows machines and in a friend's mac. Is there anyway that I can burn the images using the folder option? It doesn't seem to want to let me in iphoto and when I export the folders into finder the folder names disappear and all I get is a whole bunch of file names, which are useless for the job I need to do. Any helo would be much appreciated. Cheers guys.
if you put a cd-r in your mac it will pop up a window asking you to name, after doing so the cd-r will be on your desktop and you can drage files onto the cd and then burn the cd. does that help? your post was a little confusing.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Network drives | GREAT switcher shirt idea. »