New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Windows users, im crying

Thread Closed

)(*

i brought my mac to school to take my notes.

while i was efficiently taking my notes, i got bashed the **** out of.

"hey what is that? oh it has an apple on it, it must suck"

i broke down crying
IcedOutQMutha

Tell them they're obviously complete idiots and to keep using their inferior machines for their inferior minds. Don't let em bring ya down!
code777

don't worry, while you're surfin the net with ease with your ibook/pwrbook as thin and lightweight as they are, those other windoze users with their bricks will be crying about all pop-ups, spyware, trojans, and viruses infecting their hi-jacked 'puters.
Avid6eek

Avid6eek is an unknown at this point

People who say crap like that obviously don't know what they are talking about. The people who talk the most crap are always the ones who know the least.

Desktop Specs: Core 2 Quad Q6600@ 4.0Ghz | Asus P5E X38 Motherboard | 4GB PC8000 DDRII | EVGA GeForce 8800GTX | CL x-Fi Fatal1ty | 4 x Hitachi 73GB 15,000rpm SAS HDs (RAID 0) | Adaptec 3805 SAS Controller | Dual Sony 16X DVD-RWs | Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW 24" LCD | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Ask them, where their laptop is and ask them what kind it is. Then insult the manufacturer of the computer, and laugh at them.
Avid6eek

Avid6eek is an unknown at this point

Just laugh at them, and get back to work. Getting down on their level won't help anything. Having your stupid comments ignored hurts more than anything.

Desktop Specs: Core 2 Quad Q6600@ 4.0Ghz | Asus P5E X38 Motherboard | 4GB PC8000 DDRII | EVGA GeForce 8800GTX | CL x-Fi Fatal1ty | 4 x Hitachi 73GB 15,000rpm SAS HDs (RAID 0) | Adaptec 3805 SAS Controller | Dual Sony 16X DVD-RWs | Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW 24" LCD | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers
jessica

hahah what morons.
but seriously i would keep the little bit about you crying on the DL.
Desolate One

Pay no mind to them. As was said before they obviously know nothing of computers.
VictoryRose

i went through tht exact same thing, i was browsing around on the apple website one day and the kid next to me was like "who uses apple? hippies and dumbasses?"...come to find out, he is an apple user to, because of his networking peers has to keep it secret, i think it's stupid how people keep stuff like that secret. and as far as the comments go, most people are ignorant, talk to me a year ago and i was one of them, but now i see the error in my ways.
cadsmn

I get grief almost daily from my co-workers about my PowerBook. Mostly I think they are just jealous. I have even tried to make my work XP desktop PC look link a Mac OS X. I get a lot of crap about that too. But I don't care. It might look like Mac OS X but it sure doesn't behave like it. We know the truth and have seen the light, oneday they will too.
Gregg

I am in a training class right now at work and everyone has a black thinkpad and my lovely silver beauty is chugging along.
NightCrawler

NightCrawler is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen

ppl that say apple suck,, say it cuz they dont know better...

Quote:
- It's like - he was got - they'd just like. It was like so hush hush. They were so... quiet about it. And then the next thing you know...
)(*

everyone, your comments have wiped my tears away. and i am grateful.

thankf you everyone!
Mile High

Mile High is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" iMac G5, G4 PowerMac, PowerMac 8600

Next time one of these posers opens their mouth, your resonse should be...

"Tis better to have everyone think you are a fool than start speaking and remove any and all doubt!"
Underbelly

Underbelly is on a distinguished road

Thanks god for the Apple Stores. I remember going into CompUSA to there little Mac area with very little software. When I went to by something, the cashier would look at me pitifully and say, "You know this if for a Mac?" When I said, "Yes, I know!" in a very irritated voice, they would shake there head like I was dying of cancer.

**** them all to ****!

Thread Closed

« I\O Error | 12" 1GHz PowerBook »