)(*
    My "kick the bucket" thread. READ Switchers!
    If you are thinking of purchasing an Apple for:

School
    Work
    Home
    Video
    Photography
    Music
    Arts

Then I highly recommend you purchase a macintosh immediately.
    I have been using my Powerbook now since December 24th and it is the greatest computer i have ever used in my life.

The operating system, Panther (10.3.7) is brilliant. Its so, logical. Likesay, the operating system thinks like you. It knows what you want to do, and is desinged to help you do it in the most easiest and simplest fashion.
    Using Panther is like, wonderful. Once you think you've learned so much, you find all these other cool features that Panther has.
    Drag and Drop installing is worth switching alone.

If you are considering about switching, but are afraid that the newer software will come out, or that newer hardware will appear, PLEASE.
    Just buy it, because thats how good mac is. Panther is so amazing, that i dont even care about Tiger right now. They say it will be greatly improved. But how can you improve on something so.......wonderful.

My New Slogan:

"Just Buy It"

Specs:
    Mac Pro 2.66 - 4 Gig Ram, iMac G5 2 Gig ram 20"
    Quote Originally Posted by )(*
    If you are thinking of purchasing an Apple for:

School
    Work
    Home
    Video
    Photography
    Music
    Arts

Then I highly recommend you purchase a macintosh immediately.
    I have been using my Powerbook now since December 24th and it is the greatest computer i have ever used in my life.

The operating system, Panther (10.3.7) is brilliant. Its so, logical. Likesay, the operating system thinks like you. It knows what you want to do, and is desinged to help you do it in the most easiest and simplest fashion.
    Using Panther is like, wonderful. Once you think you've learned so much, you find all these other cool features that Panther has.
    Drag and Drop installing is worth switching alone.

If you are considering about switching, but are afraid that the newer software will come out, or that newer hardware will appear, PLEASE.
    Just buy it, because thats how good mac is. Panther is so amazing, that i dont even care about Tiger right now. They say it will be greatly improved. But how can you improve on something so.......wonderful.

My New Slogan:

"Just Buy It"
    Shhhh, we are tying to keep this a secret...

Specs:
    MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
    an other fan like my self
    Mac OSX is the bomb :bomb:
    The Gadget Cast Gadgets.in

I completely agree with you. I got my new 17" Powerbook and i absolutely love it....i have been exiled by a few of my friends and family but i think they are just jelous and i think i have gotten my mom interested into the macs also after she sat down and watched the Mac World keynote and all the cool new things coming out soon

Thread Information