New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

New MacBooks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pjw

pjw is on a distinguished road

I want to get my wife her fist Mac, How long do you think it will take before the new MacBooks are available as refurbs?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Unless you're someone who has to have the latest and the greatest, I would recommend getting her a new MacBook from the last line. They've been reduced in price and are an excellent buy.

Besides, waiting for the new MacBook to show up as refurbished may take quite a while.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
livinitup1

livinitup1 is on a distinguished road

It will probably be after the first refresh no doubt. The refurbished ones that come out around May will be of the Macbooks that are out now. If you can wait that long, go ahead but if not then get a refurbished Blackbook. They still work very well.
QUOTE Thanks
pjw

pjw is on a distinguished road

I have one from the last line and I love it, I have to admit that I liked the features of the new ones. She couldn't care less.
I guess I was really hoping you guys would say, it usually takes a month or two for them to offer refurbs.
Thanks for the replies!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Stuff It Expander | New or Old MacBook? »