Multilanguage Reboot error
    I have the latest revision Macbook Pro that came out in February, the lower end one with the 200GB drive, not 250GB. A few months back i upgraded the memory to 4GB of low latency RAM.

I got the message below. I also attached a blurry pic from my cell phone. At the time I was copying mp3s from my iTunes library to an external drive, was using transmission, Windows over VMWare, iChat, and Firefox. I was able to reboot and have done data copies, drive formats and a Time Machine full backup so I am fine

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the power button for several seconds or press the Restart button."

I looked up the error and most posts I saw were for older Powerbooks or other Macs and OS 10.4.x. Some also mentioned memory being fried and said a reinstall of the OS was needed. Anyone know if I need to be worried?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Los Angeles, California
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    No you should not worry. You received what is called a kernel panic (a hard crash of the system).
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Thread Information