New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Printing Problem For To Do List In Apple Mail

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

sand2347

sand2347 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I am trying to take a print of my To Do List, in which i have made entries in Apple Mail itself. However, the print function does not highlight at all, and does not let me take a print.

I have tried taking a print through iCal, but the problem is, all entries made in Apple Mail, show a thread linking it to AppleMail in the print, which i am not able to remove. This makes the list into 3 pages instead of 1 and with a lot of gibberish (links) in the middle.

I have tried making the list in iCal itself and taking a print, but the surprising part is when i do a sort in iCal (by title), the print does not come in a sorted manner (neither does the print preview) so its not a printer integration issue.

I really like the To Do in Apple Mail (not iCal), and it would be perfect if i can figure out a way to print it.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Aeaus

Aeaus is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac Intel 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD, 250GB hard drive, 8x double-layer SuperDrive

Your post is a tad confusing, but if you're trying to type up something on your email, use GMail and then go to Google Docs.
QUOTE Thanks
wally1k

wally1k is on a distinguished road

Hi
Just wondering if you ever solved this problem> I am having the same problem printing my to do list from ical ..... A URL is printed with each entry. What is going on?? Anyone,

W
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Software questions for switch | When an iso doesn't mount? »