10-02-2008, 03:15 AM #1Tm+tc
so... 2 quick questions..
1. is it possible to make the range of wireless network my time capsule spits out lengthened or maximized?
2. can i make time machine back up only ONCE once amonth?
10-02-2008, 03:28 AM #2
- Member Since
- Dec 03, 2006
- Irvine, CA
- Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
1. I don't think there are many routers out there that allow you to boost the power to the wireless connection, and though I have no experience with them, I doubt the Airport Extreme will contain such an option. I will let somebody else answer this more definitively.
2. Is it that you simply want it to backup once a month or that you only want monthly backups available for the future? If it's the latter, then you should know that how Time Machine works is that it'll backup your system hourly, then consolidate them into daily backups, then weekly, and when you've have the backup running for a while, monthly. So ultimately it'll end up being monthly anyway. However, if you're looking to do the former, then I believe there is a Terminal command, though I'm not sure exactly what it is.
Sorry, wish I could be of more help.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)