New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Quick question about BootCamp Icons

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

smcgil9899

smcgil9899 is on a distinguished road

I installed Windows on my Mac. When I hold down the "Option" key to choose my operating system, it will show the "Apple" picture that I changed the icon to. But my Windows icon is still the hard drive image. I have Paragon NTFS driver Which allows me to write to the Windows directory. I changed the icon for Windows hard drive icon to a Windows logo in Mac OSX, but it will not show up in the partition selection screen. What can I do?
QUOTE Thanks
smcgil9899

smcgil9899 is on a distinguished road

Hello, anyone out there?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iTunes for newbies | Downgrading desktops? »