New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus ē Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts ē Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

New user, new problems.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Breathing=good

Breathing=good is on a distinguished road

What's happening guys. I got a quick question. I just got a new MacBook. Now I'm running into some problems. First I'm trying to download a LimeWire torrent so I can download a program to backwards sync my ipod to my itunes. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a program to download Limewire without Limewire. I know this sounds a little crazy, I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right. If you can help please let me know.
QUOTE Thanks
puaerotch

puaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iBook G4 OSX Tiger

I would recommend using Senuti to "backwards sync" your ipod. It works great and is free.

I personally, wouldn't mess with Limewire but there is a Mac version at Limewire.com

Ridiculous- adjective: deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd. ex. It is ridiculous how many people think the word ridiculous is spelled with an 'e'.
QUOTE Thanks
Breathing=good

I thought Limewire was free. I checked out there site and it costs money, WHAT? Is there any way to get LimeWire for free?
I downloaded Senuti but it "failed to mount". Any help?
QUOTE Thanks
puaerotch

puaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iBook G4 OSX Tiger

For the free version of limewire, go to Limewire.com, click on Download, then Get Basic

For Senuti, try the 0.50.2b8 version from here.

Ridiculous- adjective: deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd. ex. It is ridiculous how many people think the word ridiculous is spelled with an 'e'.
QUOTE Thanks
Breathing=good

You sir, are awesome!

Cogito ergo sum. (I think; therefore I am.)
Rene Descartes
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

NOTE: Thread moved to appropriate forum. Not just anything goes in Anything Goes

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
ki99

ki99 is a jewel in the roughki99 is a jewel in the roughki99 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP

as for your limewire, i would just suggest frostwire instead.
it's the exact same as limewire pro aside from 2 things.
1. it's blue
2. it's free
http://www.frostwire.com/
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Does Windows via bootcamp need defragging? | Must have »