New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Pages and iTunes questions.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ismaboof

ismaboof is on a distinguished road

This is literally the second day with my new iMac and I haven't hooked it up to a printer yet nor do I know how. I have Pages '08 and i did a test run of transferring the file from Mac to PC via USB drive. Not so good. Is there anything I can do or do I need office for mac?

Also I have a Creative Zen Vision M and I would like to transfer my library from the device to iTunes for my new iPod. Is this possible and how would I go about doing it?

Any help is appreciated.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

When you save a document in Pages 08, use "save as" and choose Word 97 - 2003 DOC file format. You should be able to transfer the file and open it in MS Word for Windows.

Can't help you with the iTunes files - don't use an iPod. Maybe someone else can chime in and advise.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
dakineyj

dakineyj will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5

I've never even held a Zune so I don't know if this will work. Can you use the Zune as an external hard drive? If yes, then you could copy the music from the Zune to mac then go to iTunes and import.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Transfer firefox favorites from PC to Mac? | New switcher here »