New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Apple finance - ordered macbook

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

shmendall

shmendall is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo

Hey guys, I ordered a macbook the other day on apple consumer financing.
I have recieved an email confirming the order, it also says:

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your signed financing agreement is not received within 30 days of the date of this order acknowledgement, your order will be cancelled. Alternatively, if you decide to simply place a new order you do not need to contact us to cancel your existing order, as it will be cancelled automatically in 30 days.

the question I have is do apple mail me this financing agreement or do I have to download a pdf somewhere?

thanks!

EDIT: I'm in the UK.
Also, I selected a printer which was supposed to be free after rebate but it is on my bill, will I get the money for the printer back later?

Diana F+
HOLGA 135
Actionsampler
QUOTE Thanks
Aubie16

Aubie16 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2.4 Ghz Macbook Pro, 4GB Ram, 250 GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmendall View Post
Also, I selected a printer which was supposed to be free after rebate but it is on my bill, will I get the money for the printer back later?
I can't answer your first question...but your statement answers your own question on that first one.

You are charged for your printer and then when it arrives you send them your UPC and receipt or something and they send you a rebate check.
QUOTE Thanks
salmar

salmar is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 20" alum iMac 2.4 3 gigs ram

Yes the bill for the printer would be on there and then when you get the printer you will have to send in a copy of the bill along with the UPC code and you will get your money back. Just read the instructions carefully with that rebate and give them exactly what is requested. That is how it worked for me, I had to pay in advance for the printer also. Although rebates should be made illegal.
QUOTE Thanks
shmendall

shmendall is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo

ok thanks guys, still really confused about the financing agreement :S ill keep watching the letterbox!

Diana F+
HOLGA 135
Actionsampler
QUOTE Thanks
Northants Rob

Northants Rob is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 3.06GHz 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD; 16Gb iPhone (white); Aluminium MacBook, 2.4Ghz, 4Gb, 500 Gb HDD

My son did a Mac Book recently on UK Apple finance - they faxed the finance papers through to him the same day for him to sign and return.

If you haven't heard from them, try giving them a call to see what they plan to do.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Questions about Bootcamp and Parallels | Hey, new here and some questions »